Dr. Debra Sullivan is a nurse with a passion for pedagogy with 22+ years of teaching experience. Her expertise lies in the domain of dermatology, venereology, cardiology, pediatrics, emotional distress and complementary medicine. Throughout her nursing career, she has lead and mentored several newly licensed nurses.
- Houston Baptist Nursery, ADN
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, BSN
- University of Texas at Tyler, MSN
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, PhD
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Certified Online Instructor
- Certificate Holder in Fundamentals of Magnet
- Her latest research focused on the emotional wellbeing of nurses and nurse burnout. It also featured on cultural humility
- She featured on the Journal Nursing Clinics of North America where she co-authored an article on nurse burnout, titled “Systematic Review of Burnout in US Nurses” (March 2022).
MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS at Gya Labs
We, at Gya labs, are committed to disseminate evidence-based health and wellness information to help people stay healthy and happy. To bring forth diverse information and become a health-based repository, we have experts who sieve through the content to ascertain its clinical accuracy. The review is provided by members of the Gyalabs Research Team. The medical professionals in our network have exhaustive proficiency across a gamut of medical domains. They have formed an unambiguous vision healthcare following years of research, patient interaction and clinical practice.