Q. What is Clary Sage Essential Oil good for and what does it do?
A. Clary sage essential oil will soothe your mind for better quality sleep. A helpful hormone balancer, it also aids in reducing bodily discomforts. It can also promote a healthy head of hair with its natural hair-growing properties.
Q. What are the Benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil for skin?
A. Clary Sage Essential Oil exhibits calming properties that we love using for the mind and body. But its anti-inflammatory properties have also been known to soothe sensitive skin, inflammations & flare-ups.
Q. How can I use Clary Sage Essential Oil for hair?
A. Clary Sage Essential Oil also promotes a healthy head of hair with its natural hair-growing properties.
Q. Is Clary Sage Essential Oil safe for cats?
A. Avoid coming into direct touch with the cat's fur. Clary sage essential oil - It is a fantastic alternative for you to relax and revitalise without causing any harm to your cat.
Q. Is Clary Sage Essential Oil safe for dogs?
A. While Clary Sage is usually regarded a healthy oil to use on dogs, you should still take care, dilute, and start slowly. Use all essential oils as if they were medicines, and always remember that "less is more."
Q. Is Clary Sage Essential Oil safe for babies?
A. It is not appropriate for newborns or toddlers.
Q. Is Clary Sage Essential Oil good for hair?
A. Clary sage oil stimulates the scalp and encourages hair development. It softens and shines the hair.
Q. Is Clary Sage Essential Oil good for skin?
A. Linalyl acetate is an ester found in Clary Sage Essential Oil. Essentially, this potent molecule reduces skin irritation, heals the epidermis, and soothes the skin. Cistus and Petitgrain oils are also quite calming, aiding in the relief of an inflamed complexion.
Q. What are the ways you can use Clary Sage Oil?
- A. Cramps Clary sage has been shown to reduce the intensity of menstruation cramps. Aromatherapy can be provided to women as part of their nursing care.
- Face Linalyl acetate is an ester found in Clary Sage Essential Oil. Essentially, this potent molecule reduces skin irritation, heals the epidermis, and soothes the skin.
- Diffuser When 2-3 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil are diffused, the aroma can help to relieve tension.
- Menopause Hot flashes are brief bursts of heat that throb through your body. These may be treated organically by applying three drops of diluted clary sage oil to the nape of the neck or all over your feet.
- Wrinkles Clary sage contains antioxidants that can help protect DNA and proteins. When applied to the skin, this may result in anti-aging effects.
- Fertility If you believe your hormones may benefit from some balance before conceiving, clary sage oil has indeed been related to oestrogen balancing. Estrogen is a crucial hormone for conception. However, if you are pregnant, you should avoid using this essential oil.
- Pregnancy Clary sage oil is proven to be safe, according to studies. Diffuse it in the air surrounding you during labour to help you relax and relieve discomfort.
- Anxiety Clary sage oil has also been proved to decrease blood pressure, alleviate anxiety, and be an excellent stress reliever. There is some evidence that, being a part of the sage family, it may have a beneficial effect on memory and brain function.