Allspice Essential Oil
Discovered by Christopher Colombus in Jamaica during his expeditions, his pungent ground spice was used by the ancient Mayans as part of the embalming process.
Thanks to its analgesic properties, Allspice Oil is a workout must-have for pain relief. It also promotes smoother breathing by clearing congestion and its sweet and spicy scent also has a calming effect that soothes tense minds.
- Soothes sore muscles & joints
- Eases sinus congestion
- Calms restless minds
- Soothes indigestion, stomach upset, flatulence
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves colds and sinus congestion
- Soothes cramps, spasms & insomnia
Warm, sweet & spicy