How to use Ylang Ylang Essential Oil?
A. The easiest way to release Ylang Ylang Essential Oil’s aromatic benefits is through a diffuser, humidifier or on a candle top. Mixing it with a Carrier Oil is the best way to “carry” its benefits to your skin, body and hair! Get creative and add it to clothes and linens or mix them into other solutions for their uplifting properties.
What is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil good for and used for?
Ylang Ylang Oil is a soothing, natural oil that can be used to relieve pain, calm inflammation, and enhance libido. It’s also a powerful insect repellant and heals wounds when applied topically, perfect for your outdoor exploration needs.
How to use Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for hair care?
A. Ylang Ylang Oil is packed with root-stimulating properties to aid in hair growth. Dilute about 1-2 drops of essential oils for every tablespoon of our skin-friendly Carrier Oils, massage into hair for full-volumed tresses.
What are the other uses of Cananga odorata aka Ylang Ylang Essential Oil?
A. Malaria, stomach problems, allergies, gout, and rheumatism are all treated using ylang-ylang essential oil. Aromatherapy uses essential oils, such as ylang-ylang oil, and is thought to be useful in treating depression, hypertension, and stress.
- Skin – It is applied on the skin to prevent infections and treat injuries. Ylang ylang also maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- Libido – The pleasant aroma of ylang ylang relaxes the mind and improves the blood circulation in the body, thus increasing libido.
- Face – Diluted ylang ylang oil is applied on the face to clear infections, and treat acne and pimples.
- Anxiety – When used in aromatherapy, ylang ylang oil releases ‘happy’ hormones, thereby lowering anxiety levels.
- Sleep – Ylang ylang essential oil has sedative properties. When diffused at bedtime, ylang ylang helps a person doze off quickly.
- Hormone balance – Ylang ylang oil balances the hormones in the body by bringing down high blood pressure and heartbeat levels. It then controls the secretion of hormones by the endocrine system.
- Massage – Ylang ylang is diluted with coconut or jojoba oil and massaged on the whole body to remove any bacterial growth, improve skin health and feel energized.
- Diffuser – Using an aroma diffuser, the aroma of Ylang ylang oil is diffused in a room for aromatherapy.
- Fertility – Ylang ylang oil can lower anxiety and improve the mood as well as blood flow. This may improve the fertility of a person. However, more evidence is needed.
- Spiritual benefits – Ylang ylang oil is diffused in a room for aromatherapy. When Ylang ylang aroma is inhaled during meditation, it clears the mind and brings positive thoughts.
Is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil safe for dogs?
The first issue with essential oils mixing with your dog is that many popular oils, such as ylang-ylang, are toxic to dogs when swallowed. This implies that a lick of relaxing essential oil might trigger serious stomach upset in your dog – or, worse, an urgent trip to the clinic.
Is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil safe for cats?
Cats are very susceptible to many essential oils, and even a few licks can be hazardous. Many essential oils, including ylang ylang, are hazardous to cats
Is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil good for hair?
While people with greasy hair and skin should avoid this, ylang-ylang oil is great for dry scalps since it stimulates sebum production. Because hair becomes dry and brittle due to a lack of oil and sebum, ylang-ylang helps enhance hair structure and minimise hair breakage.
Is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil good for skin?
Ylang-ylang essential oil contains moisturising characteristics that help to maintain the skin's production of oil and nourishment. Its natural antibacterial characteristics have the potential to treat any wounds or fissures produced by extremely dry skin. It can hydrate, restore, and keep the skin healthy.
Is Ylang Ylang Essential Oil good for high blood pressure?
Ylang ylang essential oil may reduce blood pressure by decreasing cortisol levels, sometimes known as the "stress hormone."