Mace Essential Oil
Native to the tropical rainforests of Indonesia, Mace is the outer seed covering of a nutmeg. It was a folklore remedy among traditional Arabians for intermittent fevers, diarrhea and insomnia.
This spicy oil is also calming for tummy troubles for more worry-free mealtimes. When inhaled before bedtime, it also relaxes the mind for some much-needed rest. Feel stronger and free from aches with this powerful pain-relieving oil.
- Eases muscle & joint pain
- Soothes indigestion
- Relieves insomnia for better sleep
- Relieves fatigue, anxiety & stress
- Soothes minor pain and swelling in joints
- Soothes skin inflammation
Spicy & sweet
Soothes muscle & joint pain, indigestion & insomnia
Seeds of Nutmegs