Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger, the best anti-inflammatory and antioxidant! Sweet & warm ginger ale was first invented by the Irish to cure colds. As the ales became popular, variations like ginger beer were traded in the United States during Christmas to warm guests & spread good cheer.
Ginger Oil is used across the world for its detoxing properties as well, perfect for lymphatic massages around lymph nerves that cause aches and swells. A gentle but firm rub will help detox the bad—freeing your body’s inner (and outer) flow. This spicy, warm oil also stimulates hair growth to match your re-energized self.
- Improves lymphatic flow through massage
- Relieves joint swelling & muscle pain
- Promotes hair growth
- Warming nature relieves nausea & indigestion
- Spicy aroma combats colds & congestion
- Energizing scent fights lethargy
Spicy & earthy
Improves lymphatic flow, relieves aches & supports hair growth