10 Simple Skin-Nourishing Blend of Essential Oils
Are you looking for something natural for your skincare routine? Do you like mixing and matching different ingredients and using them for skincare? (Don’t worry all the ingredients mentioned in this blog are natural and safe; after all, they are ours.) If you answered yes to both the Qs, then you are at the right place.
Welcome, beauty enthusiasts, welcome to a journey that transcends mere skincare routines. Our products are so mesmerizing that it breaks the barrier between skincare and natural indulgence. In a world where self-care takes center stage, there's an ancient, time-honored tradition that has been revitalizing and rejuvenating skin for centuries – the art of harnessing the power of essential oils.
How Essential Oil Aromas Help You Transcend?
Imagine a peaceful place where science and nature come together, creating fragrant elixirs carefully made to touch your skin and nourish it. These special extracts contain the very essence of lively plants, a mix of vitamins, minerals, and health-based properties that work together to care for and protect your skin.
Now, are you ready to embark on a journey through the scenic landscapes of Lavender, the zesty zest of Citrus plants, the soothing embrace of Clary sage, and the rich depth of Rosemary?
Join us as we uncover the many potentials of these skin-loving elixirs and then blend them into recipes that are as luxurious as they are effective.
But wait, this isn't just about pampering – it's about taking care of your cherished skin. Whether you're seeking to banish blemishes, get that youthful-looking glow, or simply surrender to moments of serene tranquility, these skin-nourishing blends will be your partners in the pursuit of skin that radiates health and vitality.
So, you the reader, yes you, prepare to unlock the secrets that ancient wisdom and modern science have converged to create. Was that too much hype? Never mind, get ready to be captivated by aromatic symphonies that not only revitalize your skin, but uplift your spirit. Let's embark on a quest to (re)discover nature's most precious gifts and create a harmonious blend of beauty, wellness, and indulgence.
Are you intrigued?
Intrigued enough to embark on this aromatic voyage? Sure, you are, otherwise you might have already closed this page. Then scroll down, dear reader, and let the journey begin. Your skin's new chapter of luminosity and radiance awaits – one drop of essential oil at a time. Skin-nourishing essential oils blends is not just for skin routine, but also a fun routine.
Topical Application or Aromatherapy?
Now, it can be fathomed that when it comes to skincare, topical application is the go-to method. However, aromatherapy, i.e., inhaling the aromas of essential oils also has positive impact on the skin. Aromas have a positive effect on mental wellbeing, which in fact reduces the risk of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
Skin-Nourishing Blend of Essential Oils
Essential oils have skin-nourishing properties that nourish and moisturize the skin for a radiant and healthy look. Whatever recipe entices you should be applied on a regular basis to witness its effects. Here are some of the blends.
Recipe #1 - Calming Lavender Facial Mist
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Spray bottle or spritzer
Lavender essential oil (Lavandula Officinalis) is one of the go-to essential oils when it comes to skin care. The oil has many health-based benefits that nourishes and hydrates the skin. With its floral aroma, lavender oil is a part of several blends and cosmetic products. Let’s find out how to use this blend.
- Mix distilled water and witch hazel in a spray bottle.
- Add lavender essential oil to the bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spritz onto face for a refreshing and calming effect.
Recipe #2 - Citrus Bliss Body Scrub
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops of tangerine essential oil
Both sweet orange, tangerine and lemon essential oils are citrus oils known for their skin-healthy properties. Other citrus oils can also be used in this blend if you are a fan of the citrusy aroma. However, make sure that you do not go into the sunlight after applying the oil.
- Mix oats and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add sweet orange, tangerine and lemon essential oils, and mix thoroughly.
- Gently massage onto damp skin in circular motions, then rinse off.
- Use this blend before bedtime.
Recipe #3 - Soothing Chamomile Bath Soak Essential Oil Blend – Softening Moisturizer
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers (optional)
- 5 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
- 5 drops of German chamomile essential oil
- Mix Epsom salt and dried chamomile flowers in a jar.
- Add Roman and German chamomile essential oil and mix well.
- Add a few tablespoons to your bathwater and soak for relaxation.
Recipe #4 - Refreshing Peppermint Foot Cream
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil (or black cumin seed oil)
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops of spear mint essential oil (optional)
- Melt shea butter and coconut oil together.
- Let it cool slightly, then add peppermint and spearmint essential oil.
- Whip the mixture until smooth, then apply to feet for a cooling sensation.
- Ensure to wipe the feet to avoid slipping.
Recipe #5 - Rose Radiance Facial Serum
This is a nourishing blend that gives the necessary moisture to the skin thus taking care of the skin's hydration needs. Use it regularly as it is a good moisture nourishing essential oil blend.
- 1 tablespoon rosehip oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 8 drops rose essential oil (Rose Damascena)
- 5 drops of Rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Mix rosehip and jojoba oils in a small glass bottle.
- Add rose essential oil and shake well.
- Apply a few drops to your face for a radiant looking skin.
Recipe #6 - Simple Tea Tree Spot Treatment
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 2-3 drops tea tree essential oil
- Mix jojoba oil and tea tree essential oil.
- Apply a small amount to desired areas.
- Apply it at night and leave it overnight.
Recipe #7 - Jasmine-Infused Body Lotion
- 1/2 cup unscented body lotion
- 10 drops jasmine essential oil
- Mix body lotion and jasmine essential oil.
- Stir until well blended.
- Apply and massage to skin for relaxation.
Recipe #8 - Frankincense Supple-skin Serum
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- Combine avocado oil and frankincense essential oil in a bottle.
- Gently massage a few drops onto your face for supple looking skin.
Recipe #9 - Bergamot Uplifting Bath Oil
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 5 drops bergamot essential oil
- Mix almond oil and bergamot essential oil in a jar.
- Add a few tablespoons to your bath for a mood-lifting soak.
Recipe #10 - Eucalyptus Steam Inhalation
- 4 cups of steaming hot water
- 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Pour hot water into a bowl and add eucalyptus essential oil.
- Place a towel over the head and lean over the bowl. The towel should cover both the head and the bowl.
- Inhale deeply for softer supple skin.
These are just 10 skin-nourishing blends with essential oils. There can be several others that can be blended based on your personal preference.
Remember to perform a patch test before applying any new blend to your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin or allergies. And when in doubt, consult a professional. Enjoy these delightful essential oil blends as part of your self-care routine!
Which essential oil blends are best for skin nourishing?
Many essential oils including lavender, tea tree and chamomile oil are known to have skin-healthy benefits. These oils can be blended and applied on the skin to get positive results. The oils used in the blends can be chosen based on personal preference. Just make sure that you mix it with the appropriate amount of carrier oil.
How can I make essential oil blends for skin nourishing?
There are several essential oils blends that you can use to nourish the skin. Some of the oils are lavender, rose, sweet orange, tea tree, geranium and chamomile oil. While making a skin nourishing blend, make sure that the amount of essential oil in the blend does not exceed 2-5%. Generally 2-3 drops of essential oil in a tablespoon of carrier oil is the ideal ratio.
- Neroli Essential Oil For Hair Growth: Benefits & Uses Of Neroli Oil For Hair
- Lavender Essential Oil For Scar Healing | Wound Healing Potential Of Lavender Oil
- Star Anise Essential Oil Guide: Uses, Benefits And DIY Recipes
- Best Essential Oils For Hay Fever | Essential Oils For Seasonal Allergies
- Tea Tree Oil Vs Argan Oil: Find Which One Is Better For Hair
- Best Essential Oils For Grey Hair | Treat Premature Greying Of Hair Naturally Using Essential Oils
- Best Essential Oils For Gardening | How To Use Essential Oils In The Garden For Pest Control
- Essential Oils Guide For Beginners: Everything You Need To Know & How To Use Essential Oils
- Essential Oils For Whiteheads | Best Essential Oils For Acne