What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the essence of a plant, distilled to bring nutrients and natural benefits to your home. They are liquid concentrates that can be extracted from flowers, plants, leaves, tree bark or roots, and they’re incredibly potent. Take for example, to fill a 15ml of Rose Essential Oils requires about 242,000 rose petals to distill. And what a wondrous oil!
What is an organic essential oil?
A plant or herb must have been cultivated or processed using these organic practises in order for the essential oil to be considered organic. The only accurate method of determining if a specific essential oil product is truly organic or not is the existence (or absence) of organic label from a reputable body.
What are the best organic essential oils?
From healing acne and bug bites to enhancing memory and mental alertness, lemon oil has many beneficial benefits.
Tea tree: A fantastic natural treatment for bacterial infections is tea tree oil. It can be applied topically or diffused to alleviate pain and encourage sensations of relaxation.
An excellent stress reliever is peppermint oil. It is an excellent option for people with anxiety and depression because it can also ease pain and lessen nausea.
What are the uses and benefits of organic essential oil?
- Our Organic Essential Oils are sourced from certified-organic farms that maintain strict rules against pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers, meaning they’re 100% Mother Nature-cultivated.
- Extracted from 100% organic plants, these Organic Essential Oils contain many super nutrients—like antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins and other health-boosting properties.
What is the difference between organic and natural essential oils?
Safety, aesthetics, medicinal efficacy, and price are just a few of the distinctions between organic and non-organic essential oils. Plants and botanicals used for the production of organic essential oils are grown in soil devoid of synthetic fertilisers, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides, as well as genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
What is the difference between Organic Essential Oils and Conventional Non-Organic Essential Oils?
- It’s all about production! The difference comes down to how Organic Essential Oils are sourced from certified-organic farms, meaning they use no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and follow strict rules to meet certification standards.
- But this doesn’t mean conventional essential oils are any less potent or safe! Pesticides won’t often make its way into your bottle because of the distillation process which separates them. At the end of the day, it comes down to personal choice!
What are the 10 best organic essential oils?
Our customers have told us their favourites for their ability to tap into emotions & boost health. Here are our Top 10 Organic Essential Oils:
- Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil
- Organic German Chamomile Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Organic Myrrh Essential Oil
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
- Organic Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Where to buy organic essential oils?
Almost every big essential oil company provides organic essential oils of various kinds. GyaLabs has a wide range of them, to protect the world and us.