How to make myrrh oil?
- Put myrrh resins in a mason jar
- Fill it with any carrier oil and seal the lid.
- Place it in warm water for 12 hours.
- Now keep the jar in a dark cold place for more than a month.
- Strain the oil and store it away from sunlight.
How to use myrrh oil for hair?
Dilute myrrh oil with hair oil and apply it on the scalp and the length of the hair. It should be applied twice a week.
How to use myrrh resin for skin?
Mix a few drops of myrrh oil in two to three tablespoons of carrier oil and massage on the skin.
How to mix frankincense and myrrh oils?
Both frankincense and myrrh have the same aroma notes and can be mixed in the ratio 1:1.
What is the difference between frankincense and myrrh?
Frankincense oil is extracted from the dried sap of Boswellia tree and myrrh oil is extracted from the Commiphora trees. Both have (almost) similar properties and are used interchangeably.
What is myrrh oil used for?
Consult an aromatherapist or a doctor to learn more about the uses of myrrh essential oil.
What is myrrh oil good for?
Myrrh oil has several properties which are utilized in resolving health issues.