Is carrot seed oil safe for cats?
Carrot seed essential oil may be used on cats, however due diligence must be followed. Consult a vet or an aromatherapy practitioner for proper usage method.
Is carrot seed oil safe for dogs?
When applied on the skin of dogs, carrot seed oil removes the dryness as well as promotes healthy skin. Ensure to keep the oil away from the sensitive body parts.
How to use carrot seed essential oil for face?
Add a few drops of carrot seed essential oil with a tablespoon of safflower oil and massage on the face. It prevents skin damage and keeps it hydrated.
What are the other benefits of carrot seed oil?
- Carrot seed oil is applied on the skin to repair damaged cells and lighten the skin.
- Carrot seed oil is massaged on the scalp to promote hair growth
- This oil is massaged on the face to fade away blemishes and scars.
- The compound umbelliferone in carrot seed oil helps with hyperpigmentation
- When the carrot seed oil is applied on the skin regularly it whitens the skin.
- Carrot seed oil is antifungal and antibacterial which fights skin infections including eczema