It’s a wild world, and our newest range was inspired to help you regain normalcy in whirlwind moments and practice self-care even while on-the-go.
What are the everyday uses of Essential Oils?
While you can diffuse essential oils for their aromatic properties, essential oils are often used to make homemade lotions, facial cleansers, and sprays. We love using them for their health-boosting goodness, like in our Essential Oil Roll-Ons and our Balms.
Can Essential Oils be used daily?
While essential oils can (and should) be used for occasional health issues, perhaps their most useful application is for maintaining optimal health on a daily basis.
Which Essential Oil has the most benefits?
This isn’t as clear of an answer. Essential Oils can possess a myriad of health benefits, some stronger than others. But here’s a short list for the main everyday concerns:
- For stress and anxiety: Lavender, cedarwood, lemon, bergamot, orange, and valerian.
- For skin care: Lavender, rose, rosehip, frankincense, geranium, tea tree, ylang-ylang, and patchouli.
- For cleaning: Cinnamon, pine, and lemon.
- For a pick-me-up: Lemon and peppermint.
- For immune-boosting: Lemon, lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, oregano, thyme, orange, and cinnamon.
Can we use Essential Oil daily on face?
Diluting them with Carrier Oils allows you to Essential Oils topically on skin, body or hair, without fear of aggravation. They can also be infused to elevate cleansers, skincare products or even bedtime linens.