Vitamin E Oil For Eyelashes | Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Eyelash Growth
Every girl desires fuller lashes. Because of this, many turn to artificial procedures like semi-permanent eyelash extensions or falsies. Fake eyelashes can easily fall out, but on the other hand, believe it or not, it is possible to grow your eyelashes using just natural ingredients.
It is a product that beauty bloggers and celebrities swear by. Yes! Not only is it simple to get, but it also gives excellent results. If you use vitamin E regularly, it has the potential to provide the appearance of thicker, longer, and luscious eyelashes.
The question is that is Vitamin e oil good for your eyelashes? The answer is yes, people use vitamin E because there is evidence that it aids in the regeneration of skin and hair. The majority of people use vitamin E for its topical applications. This is why vitamin E is present in various cosmetic products like eyelash serums available in the market. Additionally, decorative items like lotion and sunscreen are all found to contain vitamin E in some form or another.
When it comes to promoting the growth of eyelashes, vitamin E is the most effective substance. It has been used for quite some time to encourage growth and moisturization as well as thickness in eyelashes. This oil is very affordable. Keep reading to find out more on vitamin E oil for eyelashes.
Advantages of Using Vitamin E Oil for Eyelashes | How Vitamin E Oil Strengthens Your Eyelashes
1. Promotes Eyelash Growth
The use of vitamin E oil will make your eyelashes luscious and longer (1). While going to bed at night, apply vitamin E oil on your eyelashes, and you will wake up with healthier lashes.
You may use this at least three to four times a week as it does not cause any adverse effects and will surely help you with hair growth. Use natural vitamin E oil with a carrier oil like castor oil or coconut oil and apply the oil mixture to the eyelash bed with a mascara wand to promote eyelash growth and development.
2. Prevents Breakage
Vitamin E oil prevents hair breakage and thus your eyelashes will become thick and voluminous when you use vitamin E oil as a conditioner on a regular basis. It also hydrates and nourishes hair. Conditioning your lashes helps prevent breakage and gives them a lustrous appearance. Because fewer lashes are broken as a result of this, growth is encouraged.
Increasing blood circulation and oxygen flow to the hair cuticles can be accomplished by massaging vitamin E into the scalp in the area surrounding the eyelashes. This promotes cell renewal, which ultimately results in a greater density of lashes.
3. Delays Hair Loss
Because of its antioxidant characteristics, vitamin E oil helps to delay the ageing process and reduces the oxidative stress that can cause eyelash loss. In addition, because it helps prevent further hair loss, vitamin E oil enables you to maintain a full and healthy set of lashes.
On the other hand, everyone of us has a lash cycle in which our eyelashes grow and then shed on a regular basis, which, after consistent use of this oil, shedding will reduce.
Benefits of Using Vitamin E Oil for Eyelashes
1. Encourages Healthy Growth
In addition to promoting longer and fuller eyelashes, vitamin E may slow down the aging process, moisturize and strengthen the eyelashes and improve the overall health of the skin (2).
However, since it is possible to develop an allergic reaction to vitamin E oil, it's best to first test on your skin with very little oil before applying it to your eyelashes. You should go to a dermatologist to find out whether or not it is okay for topical use.
2. Protects From UV Rays
Eyelash hair is susceptible to deterioration when exposed to UV lights and sun. People apply vitamin E oil to their skin, speeding up hair growth and protection from UV rays (3).
When combined with vitamin C, it is an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation, as well as wrinkles, aging skin as well as acne scars. Vitamin E oil may also be available in the form of growth serums. In addition to this, this is also the reason why several cosmetic products are filled with vitamin E oil.
How to Use Vitamin E Oil for Lash Growth ? | How to Apply Vitamin E Oil?
Follow the below steps to use Vitamin E oil for lash growth:
Step 1: Clean your face and remove makeup if any or any other product on the lashes.
Step 2: Dip a clean unused mascara wand or any eyeliner brush in the vitamin E oil.
Step 3: Now gently swipe your upper lash and lower lash through this wand or brush. Be careful and avoid getting oil into your eyes.
Step 4: Repeat this process once every night before going to bed.
*Note: It may take several weeks or even months to see results.
Always take a patch test before applying the oil directly on your lashes to check for any allergic reactions.
You should use vitamin E oil at least three to four times a week to see quick results.
DIY Eyelash Growth Serums, Eyelash Serum Recipes to Promote Eyelash Growth
Applying your homemade eyelash growth serum should be done with utmost care. Even if you are highly optimistic of the outcome, it is essential to keep in mind the repercussions. Here are a few recipes for the longer and thicker growth of your eyelashes
Castor Oil And Vitamin E Oil
Castor oil and vitamin E help are beneficial for your lashes and can help strengthen your lashes.
- Castor Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E oil - 1 tablespoon
Step 1: In a bowl, combine pure vitamin E oil and castor oil in equal quantities.
Step 2: Apply this concoction to your lash bed while going to sleep.
Step 3: If you consistently keep doing this, you should be able to see a change in the length and density of your lashes within a week or two at the most.
Coconut Oil And Vitamin E Oil
When combined, virgin coconut oil and vitamin E oil can make an excellent ingredient for a preparation that will strengthen your eyelashes and make them more thick than ever before.
- Coconut Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E oil - 1 tablespoon
Step 1: In a bowl, combine pure vitamin E oil and coconut oil in equal quantities.
Step 2: You may combine the above-listed oils in equal proportions and apply them to your lashes using a wand that has been well-cleaned.
Step 3: Apply this vitamin E oil with coconut oil at night before bed.
Olive Oil And Vitamin E Oil
This oil mixture is suitable for your eyelashes as vitamin e oil contains antioxidants that promote growth and olive oil enhances and encourages thickness and fullness.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E oil - 1 tablespoon
Step 1: Combine vitamin E oil and coconut oil, one tablespoon each.
Step 2: Apply it to your lashes using a mascara wand or a clean mascara wand.
Step 3: Put vitamin E oil at night and wash after waking up.
Safety And Precautions
- The vitamin E oil that is ideal for eyelashes is unadulterated. Make sure you're using oils that are 100% organic as well as unrefined and see if it's safe for use on your lashes. Always test a small sample of vitamin e oil on your skin before applying it.
- Vitamin E oil has thick consistency and can leave a stain. Be careful not to get it on your favorite t-shirt when you're applying it. In addition, after placing it on your eyelashes, you should wait for them to dry completely before going to bed so that your pillowcase does not get stained.
- If you are currently taking treatment for a medical condition, please check with your physician before including it in your routine.
- Some people have an adverse reaction to vitamin E because it includes allergens. But vitamin e oil won't cause any reactions if used properly. Before using it on your lashes or before it can be applied to the skin, it is recommended that you first test out a small sample on skin before placing on lashes. Visit a local dermatologist if you have sensitive or irritated skin.
- Avoid applying vitamin E oil to the eyelash bed as it can cause eye irritation.
If you have naturally long eyelashes, you don't even need eye products like mascara or artificial eyelashes to get this look; all you need is a little eyeliner or eyeshadow. Mascara and fake eyelashes are two examples of artificial enhancements that can easily help achieve this look.
Celebs and beauty professionals recommend vitamin E oil as it helps to hasten the process of growing new hair by delivering nutrients directly to the hair follicles.
Finding natural remedies like Vitamin E lash serums to encourage eyelash growth is like the holy grail for people who are more inclined towards the natural side of things!
Vitamin E has been used for a long time by a variety of celebrities and beauty bloggers. Vitamin E contains ingredients that can moisturize your lashes(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3819075/). Include vitamin E oil in your routine and apply to your skin.
This oil is highly good for your hair regeneration and protection from UV rays and solar radiation. Vitamin E oil is also available in topical form. In addition to this, this is also the reason why several cosmetic products have been fortified with vitamin E oil.
Is Vitamin E oil good for your eyelashes?
Vitamin E oil contains various properties that encourage eyelash growth, making it great for your lashes.
Is vitamin E safe for eyelashes?
Yes, Vitamin E oil is safe to use on your eyelashes. However, make sure to not get it into your eyes as it can cause irritation.
Does E oil help grow eyelashes?
Conditioning your eyelashes with Vitamin E oil can help you get thicker and longer lashes in no time.
Can you put vitamin E near your eyes?
It is safe to put Vitamin E oil on your eyelashes, however, getting it inside your eyes may cause swelling or irritation. Always use this oil with a clean mascara wand so as to not get it inside your eyes.
- EFFECT OF TOPICAL APPLICATION OF VITAMIN E ON THE HAIR GROWTH OF RABBITS. https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jnsv1954/11/1/11_1_1/_article/-char/ja/
- Antioxidants and the Response of Skin to Oxidative Stress: Vitamin E as a Key Indicator https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/64531
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. (2003) UV photoprotection by combination topical antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0190962203007813
- Best Candles For Meditation And Its Benefits
- Xanthan Gum On Skin – Is It Good Or Bad?
- Peppermint Oil For Lips – Get Plump Lips with Peppermint Balm
- Complete Guide on Rosemary Water | Homemade Rosemary Water for Hair Growth, Long and Healthy Hair
- Essential Oils To Boost Your Immune System Support
- 13 Top Essential Oils for Snoring | Snore Stop Essential Oil Recipe
- Vitamin C Pack For Face – Benefits and Homemade Recipe
- Coconut Oil Vs Olive Oil For Hair | Difference Between Olive Oil And Coconut Oil For Hair