Floral Essential Oils Blend Recipes: Complete Guide
Using essential oils is a delightful way to add fragrance to your surrounding. If you are someone that has a sense of floral aroma, then you have reached the right place. This article will provide you with a comprehensive guide to different floral scent essential oil blends, along with ingredients and instructions that make it easy for you to make these blends for yourselves.
You can choose any of the following floral essential oil blends and create your own personalized aromatic experience. Continue reading to enter the world of floral senses!!
What Are Some Of The Floral Essential Oils?
There are a lot of essential oils having different scent notes. Some of the oils that have floral fragrances include rose essential oil, lavender essential oil, neroli essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil, geranium essential oil, patchouli essential oil, lemon essential oil, chamomile essential oil, frankincense essential oil, cedarwood oil, peppermint oil, juniper berry oil, etc.
Floral essential oils are great for use as aromatherapy blends. If you love floral scents, then this is the right place for you. Explore the versatile essential oils range and recipes that you can either diffuse or apply to the skin. You can also experiment with your favorite essential oils. Though always remember to dilute essential oils with any carrier oil, like jojoba oil, coconut oil, etc., before applying it topically.
Floral Essential Oil Blend Recipes
#1. Romantic Rose Garden Blend
Indulge in the timeless elegance of roses with our Romantic Rose Garden Blend. This delightful combination will transport you to a blooming garden and create a romantic atmosphere. Here's what you'll need:
- 10 drops of Rose essential oil
- 5 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Fill a dark glass bottle with a dropper cap with these essential oils.
- Gently swirl the bottle to mix the oils together.
- To use, add a few drops of the blend to your diffuser or create a diluted version by combining it with a carrier oil for topical application.
- You can use this blend before bedtime to create a romantic setup.
Ylang Ylang has aphrodisiac properties, promotes relaxation, and soothes your mind and body. Geranium helps to control mood swings, balances hormones, relaxes, boosts energy levels, etc.
Rose oil has aphrodisiac properties, promotes relaxation and calmness, releases stress, and helps improve your mood. Thus, mixing these oils will offer you a nice relaxing environment and will help set the right mood. This is the floral diffuser blend that you can't get enough with.
#2. Serene Lavender Dream Blend
If you're looking for tranquility and relaxation, then Serene Lavender Dream Blend is perfect for you. Lavender has long been cherished for its calming properties, making it an ideal choice for promoting restful sleep and soothing the mind. Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- 8 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops of Roman Chamomile oil
- 3 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- Combine the essential oils in a dark glass bottle with a dropper cap.
- Gently mix the oils by swirling the bottle.
- Use the blend in a diffuser to create a peaceful ambiance in your bedroom, or dilute it with a carrier oil for a relaxing massage. You can also spray this blend on your pillow for better relaxation and sleep. You just need to pour this mixture into a spray bottle, and you are good to go.
- Use this essential oil at night before going to sleep, as it will create a relaxing atmosphere and will help you sleep better.
Lavender oil has a great scent that instantly helps you calm down and relax. Chamomile and lavender oil have sedative properties that help induce sleep. Bergamot oil also promotes relaxation and helps take your stress away.
Diffusing this floral essential oils blend will help you create a relaxing and soothing ambiance that is great before bedtime. This sweet and floral essential oil scents blend, if used in a diffuser, will help lift your spirits and fill your room with a fresh aroma. This diffuser recipe is one of the best spring essential oil blends.
#3. Energizing Citrus Blossom Blend
Revitalize your senses with our Energizing Citrus Blossom Blend, a zesty and invigorating combination that will uplift your mood and boost your energy levels. Here are the ingredients needed for this vibrant blend:
- 6 drops of Sweet Orange essential oil
- 4 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
- 3 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops of Lime essential oil
- Gather the specified essential oils in a dark glass bottle with a dropper cap.
- Swirl the bottle gently to blend the oils together.
- Use the blend in your diffuser or mix it with a carrier oil for a refreshing and energizing massage.
- You can use this blend at any time of the day. However, it is recommended to diffuse it by the end of the day to take away all your tiredness and make you feel refreshed and reenergized after a tiring and hectic day.
This essential oil recipe will help boost your energy. Lime oil uplifts your mood instantly and also motivates creativity. Sweet orange oil has the ability to improve your overall performance by boosting your energy.
Grapefruit oil acts as an energy booster. And the scent of lemon oil itself is very refreshing and energizing. Thus using this essential oil blend is a great choice to boost your energy levels. This diffuser blend recipe has both citrus and floral notes that is very refreshing and energizing.
#4. Sensual Jasmine Evening Blend
Unleash your inner sensuality with our Sensual Jasmine Evening Blend. Jasmine is known for its aphrodisiac properties. This captivating combination will add an alluring touch to your evenings and evoke feelings of romance. Here are the ingredients required:
- 8 drops of Jasmine essential oil
- 4 drops of Sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops of Patchouli essential oil
- Combine the essential oils in a dark glass bottle with a dropper cap.
- Gently swirl the bottle to ensure proper blending.
- Create a romantic atmosphere by using this blend in your diffuser, or mix it with a carrier oil for a sensual massage.
- You can use this blend in the evening or at night before bedtime to create a romantic and sensual ambiance.
This is one of the best essential oil blends that will fill your home with a soft floral scent. Jasmine oil has a strong intoxicating scent that has the ability to uplift your mood instantly. It is rich in aphrodisiac properties as well.
Sandalwood oil and patchouli oil helps improve your mood and makes you feel calm and relaxed. Sandalwood oil is a woodsy essential oil and adds a woodsy note to this blend. This essential oil blend is best to fire up the libido.
These are some of the floral essential oil blends that you can try for yourself and see the difference and change in your life. You can choose any of the above blends depending on your personal preferences. Or you can also customize your own floral essential oil blend using any of these floral scents that you like. Using a blend of essential oils is a great way to enjoy the benefits of different essential oils.
Blend recipes give you scope to try and test different recipes. You can use any of your favorite flower oils and try different types of essential oils to make your own DIY essential oil blends. So, use your aromatic senses and be a little playful!!!
Make sure that you keep your essential oils out of reach of children.
Which essential oil smells like flowers?
Essential oils that smells like flowers include rose essential oil, lavender essential oil, neroli essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, geranium essential oil, patchouli essential oil, lemon essential oil, chamomile essential oil, frankincense essential oil, cedarwood oil, peppermint oil, juniper berry oil, etc.
What scents mix well with floral?
Floral scents mix well with citrus scents, spicy scents, woodsy scents, herbaceous scents, etc.
What are the uses of floral essential oils?
Floral essential oils are usually used in aromatherapy, massages, or for home fragrances. They are also used in making perfumes and bath products.
How do you make floral essential oils?
- To make floral essential oils at home you need bruised flower petals, add them to a glass jar and add the selected base oil in the glass.
- Shake this mixture well so that the oil and the petals blend well.
- Leave the glass jar overnight so that all the goodness of the petals soak in the oil.
- After 24 hours, strain the oil and discard the petals. Your floral essential oil is ready to use.
- Neroli Essential Oil For Hair Growth: Benefits & Uses Of Neroli Oil For Hair
- Lavender Essential Oil For Scar Healing | Wound Healing Potential Of Lavender Oil
- Star Anise Essential Oil Guide: Uses, Benefits And DIY Recipes
- Best Essential Oils For Hay Fever | Essential Oils For Seasonal Allergies
- Tea Tree Oil Vs Argan Oil: Find Which One Is Better For Hair
- Best Essential Oils For Grey Hair | Treat Premature Greying Of Hair Naturally Using Essential Oils
- Best Essential Oils For Gardening | How To Use Essential Oils In The Garden For Pest Control
- Essential Oils Guide For Beginners: Everything You Need To Know & How To Use Essential Oils
- Essential Oils For Whiteheads | Best Essential Oils For Acne