How to use grapefruit essential oil for effective weight management?
Consult a dietitian to learn more about weight loss management with essential oils.
How to make grapefruit essential oil?
- Take the peels of two fresh grapefruits.
- Scrape the whitish parts on the inner side.
- Place the peel in a mason jar and add olive or almond oil in the jar. Do not fill the jar entirely.
- Shut the cap tightly and place the jar under direct sunlight everyday for two weeks.
- Strain the oil and store it in a cool dark place.
How to apply grapefruit essential oil?
Dilute grapefruit essential oil with neutral oil (or creams and shampoos) and gently massage it on the skin till it is absorbed.
How many drops of grapefruit oil in water?
That depends on the purpose. If the purpose is to wash the face, then three drops in a cup of water is enough. If the purpose is to bathe, then 15 to twenty drops are needed.
Can you drink grapefruit essential oil in water?
At Gya labs, we do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Where do I put grapefruit essential oil?
Grapefruit oil can be applied on the skin after dilution. It can be applied on the face, scalp, abdomen, chest, throat, feet, joints and temples.
Is grapefruit essential oil safe for dogs?
Grapefruit oil is considered unsafe for dogs.
Is grapefruit essential oil uplifting?
The compounds in grapefruit have the ability to uplift the senses. It is hence used in aromatherapy for upliftment.