How do you make a homemade face serum with essential oils?
Here’s a simple way to make face serum using one essential oil.
- Take a small bottle, preferably a roll-on.
- Add 20 drops of your preferred essential oil.
- Add 3 drops of vitamin E.
- Add olive or almond or castor oil in the remaining part of the bottle.
- Shut the bottle and shake to mix the blend
- Apply it every night.
Can I use essential oil as a serum?
Yes. Essential oils can be diluted and blended and used as serum. Blending different essential oils with different properties gives the skincare regimen a big boost.
What essential oils are good for face serum?
There are several essential oils that can be used (alone or in a blend) for face serum. Some of those are – lavender, frankincense, geranium, rose, cypress, tea tree, Clary sage, Roman chamomile and myrrh essential oils.
Which essential oil is best for hair serum?
There are several essential oils that can be used (alone or in a blend) for hair serum. Some of those are – lavender, peppermint, thyme, tea tree, lemongrass, cedarwood, rosemary and Clary sage essential oils.