Manuka Essential Oil
Grown for its prized mānuka honey, Manuka trees have a rich history of use by the indigenous Maori of New Zealand. The bark and leaves were used in various ways, from chewing to the making of herbal teas to treating skin conditions. And until today, its oil is widely used for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
This calming miracle elixir is perfect for soothing sensitive skin, inflammation & acne breakouts to ensure a smoother & blemish-free complexion. The oil keeps nails healthy and strong as well.
- Combats fungal infections for healthy nails
- Clears acne for smoother complexion
- Calms skin inflammation
- Fights cold, flu & allergies
- Soothes bug bites & stings
- Nourishes dry hair & scalp to reduce dandruff
Herbaceous, earthy & slightly balsamic