How to use Rose Geranium Essential Oil?
The easiest way to release Rose Geranium Essential Oil’s aromatic benefits is through a diffuser, humidifier or on a candle top. Mixing it with a Carrier Oil is the best way to 'carry' its benefits to your skin, body and hair! Get creative and add it to clothes and linens or mix them into other solutions for their uplifting properties.
What are the benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil, and what is it good for?
Rose Geranium Essential Oil is a moisturizing oil that’s prized for brightening dull skin for glowing complexions. It’s also used to promote mental & emotional balance, relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
What are the skin benefits of Rose Geranium Essential Oil?
Rose Geranium Essential Oil is perfect as a skin moisturizer packed with hydrating & soothing qualities. Dilute about 1-2 drops of essential oils for every tablespoon of our skin-friendly Carrier Oils, apply topically for a bright and radiant complexion.
Is Rose Geranium essential oil safe for dogs?
Geraniums, the most common species seen in yards and flower pots, are somewhat poisonous to dogs. Dermatitis from skin contact or vomiting following intake are examples of adverse responses.
Is Rose Geranium essential oil safe for cats?
Diffusing oils in your house should not be a concern for your cat because the oil used in a mixer is extremely dilute. However, direct physical administration or food supplementation is risky. However, you should never confine your cat in a room where essential oils are being diffused.
Is Rose Geranium essential oil safe for babies?
It's crucial to highlight that the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians does not recommend using essential oils on babies under the age of three months.
What are the other benefits of Rose Geranium?
- Spiritual benefits: Rose oil is also utilised for spiritual attunement, as well as meditation and prayer. It is said to develop and regulate the heart chakra, as well as to stimulate happy emotions and encourage spiritual growth.
- Ticks: Apply a small amount of rose geranium oil on the pet's collar to repel ticks. A drop immediately applied to a tick clinging to a pet's skin is equally beneficial; the tick will remove itself shortly after.
- Sleep: Geranium Essential Oil is a pleasant, flowery scent that soothes and calms the body and mind. It is said to have a mildly soothing influence on the mood and to function as a herbal antidepressant. Perfect for calming the soul and putting you to sleep feeling satisfied.
- Candles: Rose oil also naturally relieves tension, and the advantages may be obtained by inhaling the aroma of a candle or using oil in a diffuser. Rose oil is beneficial to the skin and circulation.
- Acne: Rose geranium essential oils, when diluted, may be used to the skin as an astringent to tighten, brighten, and eliminate dead skin cells. It can also be used topically as a calming and antibacterial treatment to treat bacterial acne.
- Bath: To produce a rose oil bath, combine 10 drops rose essential oil with a carrier oil and pour into a warm tub. Essential oils should never be used undiluted. To prepare a foot bath, mix in a few drops of diluted rose oil and bathe your feet for 10 minutes.
- Face: Most individuals may safely use rose geranium oil on their eyes and skin as an antibiotic, antifungal, and anti-aging agent. It may also help you to relax and quiet down.