Cumin Essential Oil
An ancient spice, cumin was first made popular by the Greeks and Romans. Its robustly warm aroma tied it to superstitious practices, being utilized in home remedies, as well as in religious and political ceremonies.
Earthy and nutty, Cumin Oil soothes tummy aches for improved digestion. It also works great to bring relief to uncomfortable congestions for comfortable breathing. When inhaled, it can also relax the mind and body for peaceful bedtimes at night.
- Promotes smoother digestion
- Relieves sinus congestion
- Relaxes for restful sleep
- Antibacterial properties
- Promotes healthy body circulation
- Aids in detoxification of toxins from body
Earthy & nutty