What are the benefits of Cypress Essential Oil and what is it good for?
Cypress Essential Oil helps keep blood flowing to reduce body pain to keep you in the flow. An purifying oil that clears your breathing of bacteria, you’ll stay on-the-go! And as a moisturizer, you’ll look good doing it with smooth, supple skin.
How to use Cypress Essential Oil?
Dilute about 1-2 drops of essential oils for every tablespoon of our skin-friendly Carrier Oils, apply topically for hydrated and cleansed skin. Diffusing Cypress Essential Oil also clears airways for smooth breathing every time.
Can you ingest Cyprus Essential Oil?
Our essential oils aren’t suitable for drinking or mixing with foods! However you can enjoy their benefits by applying them topically or diffusing them.
Is Cypress Essential Oil safe for dogs?
When the safety precautions are followed, Cypress essential oil is considered safe for dogs. It can be used in aromatherapy and topical application.
What are benefits of cypress essential oil for hair?
Cypress essential oil is an astringent and stimulant. Its astringent properties prevent hair loss by tightening the pores and its stimulant properties ensure blood circulation in the scalp.
What are benefits of cypress essential oil skin?
When this essential oil is diluted and applied on the face it eliminates the microbes and fungus and clears the skin. This prevents the development of acne and fades the marks left behind by pimples.
What are benefits of cypress essential oil for hair loss?
The astringent properties of the cypress essential oil tighten the pores and hair follicles on the scalp. This prevents lose hair on the scalp that is prone to falling off. The new hair growth on the scalp is fortified by this oil.
What are the other benefits of Cypress Essential Oil?
- Nosebleeds – It has blood clotting properties that stops nose bleeds promptly.
- Swelling – When massaged with cypress oil, the swelling caused due to inflammation is alleviated.
- Hemorrhoids – By improving the blood flow and lowering the pain cypress oil treats hemorrhoid issues
- Cough – The compound camphene in cypress oil reduces respiratory congestion when applied externally.
- Cellulite – Adding a few drops of cypress oil in coconut oil and rubbing the affected regions will gradually treat cellulite.
- Spiritual Benefits – When used in aromatherapy and meditation the oil clears the airways and promotes deep breathing which helps in concentrating on inner thoughts.
- Diffuser Benefits – When diffused through an aroma diffuser, cypress oil offers several health benefits including relaxation, sleep and less tension.
- Spider Veins – The heaviness and swelling associated with varicose veins are mitigated by applying cypress oil.
- Pregnancy – Cypress oil can be used during pregnancy to resolve few health issues including varicose veins.