13 Best Essential Oils For Money, Luck, And Fortune
Essential oils are highly trending these days mainly because of their magical skincare, hair care, and healthcare cure. Essential oils are widely used to eliminate many skin issues like pimples, dry skin, oily skin, moisturization, etc. But essential oils are much more than just skincare and hair care. Do you guys know that essential oils can also help in attracting wealth and fortune? Yes!! You heard it right. Essential oils can help in attracting money. Essential oils help bring good luck.
People are making many efforts to attract money and good luck. Essential oils are one such remedy for those people. Aromatherapy is one of the ways that promote attracting money. In this post, the essential oil in the form of a money magnet has been discussed.
One of the best ways to attract money and promote a money mindset is by giving up on negativity and negative thoughts. Essential oils help in making subconscious positive connections with money. Continue reading to learn about essential oils and if you want to attract money.
Top 13 Essential Oils For Attracting Money, Wealth, And Fortune
Read below to find out the list of essential oils to attract money into your life. These are the best essential oils for money and financial fortune.
1. Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil has a very strong and crisp scent. It can instantly boost your mood and self-confidence and will also help in awakening your senses (1). Peppermint oil is one of the best essential oils that are great for both mind and body.
Peppermint oil has an active compound that helps increase focus and mental agility, which helps you in achieving your goals and objectives. It helps in energizing your mood and spirits. Thus, this oil helps you attract more money, and fortune.
2. Bergamot Essential Oil for Money
Bergamot is a great essential oil that promotes positive energy. Bergamot essential oil has calming properties that helps calm brain waves (2). Diffusing this oil using an essential oils diffuser can offer you instant calmness.
Using this oil can direct the brain to release happy chemicals like dopamine and serotonin. This is one of the best oils to improve your relationship with money, as it helps you refocus and achieve wealth and fortune.
3. Patchouli Essential Oil for Money Attraction
Patchouli oil is one of the best grounding essential oils (3). It has a rich earthy scent that might make you feel exotic. Patchouli oil is best for people who feel nervous, stressed, and suffer from anxiety. This oil helps in relaxing and focusing. Using this oil can help boost your self-confidence, and this is one of the best oils that enhances your beauty and works internally.
4. Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil has a strong menthol scent (4). It has the ability to heal and bring balance. It helps in releasing pain or any sort of ache or muscle spasms, thus making you focused and active. Diffusing eucalyptus oil creates a positive and energized surrounding. It helps you remain emotionally balanced and stable. Hence, it can help you achieve success and wealth in life.
5. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood oil has an earthy scent, and it can promote calmness. Sandalwood oil gives a sense of warmth and happiness and also relaxes. Sandalwood oil can bring good fortune to you as it is said that such aroma makes sure that "Gods of Fortune" visits you. This is an effective oil for luck and fortune (5). This is one of the best oils to promote peace and harmony.
6. Lemongrass Essential Oil
Many people believe that lemongrass oil is one of the best essential oils that bring riches and good fortune. This oil has an energizing scent; thus, it can be used by someone who feels defeated to regain its energy and start fresh. It also gives a feeling of safety. Lemongrass oil can be used to relieve tension and pain and also creates a positive environment.
7. Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon oil is best to boost a person's energy, especially those with some medical conditions (6). Cinnamon oil has a sweet scent that can fill you with positivity and happiness. It offers a feeling of safety. Cinnamon is one of the spices that is known for its medicinal benefits. People with good health are able to focus more on their work and thus attract wealth and fortune.
8. Wild Orange Essential Oil
Wild orange oil is one of the most valuable essential oils when it comes to attracting money and fortune. It has a strong and crisp scent that can energize your surrounding as well as your soul, whether you use it at your home or office. Wild orange oil can induce creative thinking, joyfulness, and playfulness. It helps you focus and regain your self-confidence.
9. Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine is another important essential oil that attracts money. This is a great oil as it influences playfulness and improves physical energy. It influences creativity and boosts and balances your emotional energy.
10. Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It has many uses, and one such use is promoting the law of attraction. Lavender oil is known for its harmonious scent that keeps people together. Lavender oil is best for relaxation, and if a person is relaxed, they tend to be more attentive to what they are doing. Lavender oil also promotes good-quality sleep (7). Good sleep keeps you fresh and attentive the next day and increases your focus.
11. Basil Essential Oil
Basil oil is an important essential oil that has cooling effects. It helps release tensions and promotes positivity. It attracts success and promotes businesses. Basil oil has a great scent that helps attract people, so if you run a shop and diffuse this oil, there is a great possibility that you will attract a lot of customers.
12. Vanilla Essential Oil
Vanilla oil has a very sweet and long-lasting scent (8). It is widely used in aromatherapy mainly because of its relaxing properties. Vanilla oil is believed to increase manifesting abilities. Vanilla oil helps achieve spiritual wealth.
13. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang essential oil attracts wealth. It has an energizing scent that can help you stay focused. Diffusing this oil in your surrounding will help you achieve emotional balance and restrict you from any sort of distractions.
How To Use Essential Oils For Money Attraction?
Essential oils can be used in many different ways. Following are some of the ways to use essential oils for money attraction:
Diffusing helps in dispersing oils in the air. This is one of the most common ways to use essential oils. Diffusing essential oils can help spread the aroma of essential oils to your whole room. In an essential oil diffuser, you can mix a variety of essential oil blends. There are different types of diffusers, like nebulizers, ultrasonic diffusers, and evaporative diffusers.
For diffusing essential oils, you just need to add a few drops of essential oils in a diffuser and add water along with this till the mark in the diffuser or as per the instructions of the manufacturer. Enjoy the diluted essential oil all around your surroundings and feel energized, motivated, and focused.
Inhalation is another important way that you can try to use essential oils. You can inhale the oils directly or through the diffusing process. To inhale directly, you need to hold the bottle close to your nose and take deep breaths. Or you can add a few drops of essential oils on tissue paper or cotton balls and inhale the aroma directly. This is one of the simplest and quickest ways to utilize the benefits of essential oil.
This is also a common approach to using essential oils. The topical application needs extra care and attention. Though, diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin is important. For topical application, you can use essential oils on temples, wrists, pulse points, the back of your neck, on your feet, etc.
Usually, the topical application method is used to deal with different skin conditions. Topical application also helps in relieving muscle pain and spasms. It helps relax your mind and body. When applying topically, always test for skin sensitivity by undertaking a patch test.
Massaging is also one of the common ways to use essential oils. It helps in improving focus and relaxing the mind and body. For this, you need to dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil and then massage it onto the skin.
You can use any of the above methods to uplift your mood, feel energized, and improve your focus and motivation. The use of essential oils will help in attracting positive energy. Feeling energized and motivated will help you become closer to your financial goals and thus will help promote wealth, luck, and fortune.
DIY Money Magnet Essential Oil Blends | Essential Oils For Money
Following are some of the money magnet essential oils blend that you can use to attract money, wealth and fortune.
DIY Recipe #1
Essential Oils Blend for Money
- Lavender oil - 3 drops
- Wild orange oil - 3 drops
- Lemon oil - 2 drops
- Basil oil - 3 drops
How To Use
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bottle and store it in a dark place.
- You can diffuse this blend using an essential oil diffuser.
- You can also inhale this blend.
DIY Recipe #2
Essential Oil Blend for Fortune
- Frankincense essential oil - 3 drops
- Wild orange oil - 3 drops
- Patchouli oil - 3 drops
- Eucalyptus essential oil - 3 drops
How To Use
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bottle and store them in a dark place.
- You can apply a few drops of this blend on your wrists and on your temples.
- You can also take a whiff of this blend to improve your focus and for relaxation.
DIY Recipe #3
Essential Oil Blend for Good Luck
- Lavender essential oil - 3 drops
- Bergamot essential oil - 2 drops
- Rosemary essential oil - 2 drops
- Ylang Ylang essential oil - 2 drops
How To Use
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bottle and store them in a cool and dark place.
- Whenever you are feeling stressed or low, just take a small whiff of this bottle.
- You can also diffuse this blend to enjoy positive and energized surroundings.
DIY Recipe #4
Essential Oil Blend for Wealth
- Bergamot essential oil - 3 drops
- Basil oil - 3 drops
- Sweet orange oil - 2 drops
- Lemongrass oil - 2 drops
How To Use
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bottle and store them in a dark place.
- You can diffuse this blend.
- You can apply it topically after diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil.
- You can also add this blend to your moisturizer and use it on a daily basis.
- If you are feeling highly stressed, then take a whiff directly from this bottle.
Precautions And Tips
- Always remember to dilute the essential oils before using them. Pure essential oils are highly concentrated and can irritate your skin. So, to use them safely, you can dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil like coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, etc.
- Always undertake a patch test before applying essential oil on your skin to ensure no side effects or allergic reactions to any particular essential oil.
- Avoid using essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid using essential oils around kids and pets.
- Always store essential oils in a cool and dark place to preserve their potency.
- The saying, "A little goes a long way," is most appropriate for essential oils. Always use a small amount of essential oil and gradually increase its quantity if you feel the need.
Recently the world has experienced one of the worst pandemics since the last financial crisis. This situation of covid has been one of the major causes behind increased negative energies, which impacted people's mindset and created many hurdles in fulfilling financial goals. In this post, some of the essential oils and their use have been discussed that help promotes wealth, a positive mindset, good luck, and good fortune.
You can use aromatherapy to help relax and to increase your focus, boosts motivation, and concentrate on your financial goals. Essential oils promote creativity and mindful thinking; thus, people who spend a lot can benefit from this oil to think positively and manage their budget effectively.
What essential oils bring good luck?
Essential oils like peppermint oil, sandalwood oil, lemongrass oil, wild orange oil, bergamot oil, ylang-ylang oil, lemon oil, basil oil, patchouli oil, and cinnamon oil are some of the oils that bring good luck.
What is the most powerful essential oil?
Lavender oil, peppermint oil, patchouli oil, frankincense oil, lemongrass oil, orange oil, and other citrus oils are some of the most powerful essential oils.
How can I attract good luck and wealth at home?
There are many different ways and once such way is by using essential oil either in the form of topical application or inhalation or by diffusing essential oils. Essential oil helps in increasing focus and concentration and also facilitates creativity.
What should I keep in my wallet to attract money?
You can add a few drops of cinnamon oil or basil oil in your wallet or safe to attract money.
- peppermint essential oil can be used to boost your self-confidence. https://books.google.co.in/books?hl=en&lr=&id=UUEIEAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA4&dq=peppermint+essential+oil+can+be+used+to+boost+your+self-confidence&ots=7PewDhWtwZ&sig=jGV593o30a_X0LVlHAw_aO8otLE&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false.
- Bergamot Essential Oil for Prosperity. https://books.google.co.in/books?hl=en&lr=&id=MFCeDgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA7&dq=+Bergamot+Essential+Oil+for+Prosperity&ots=pjEgScWxd9&sig=fEF-57t_N-jRBPeMJai6gmxM02s&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false.
- NORAFLIZA BINTI ZAINOL. (2008). EXTRACTION OF PATCHOULI OIL USING HYDRO DISTILLATION. http://umpir.ump.edu.my/id/eprint/653/1/Norafliza_Zainol.pdf.
- International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. Volume 63, Issue 5, July 2009, Pages 621-625. Durability of rubberwood (Hevea brasiliensis) treated with peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, and their main components. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0964830509000778.
- Thammineni Pullaiah & Sudhir Chandra Das. (2021). History of Sandalwood. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-16-0780-6_2.
- Nazari Hossein , Zohrvand Zahra , Mohammadi Abolfazl, Safaryeh Mahdi and Khaleghian Ali. (2013). Effect of Cinnamon zeylanicum essence and distillate on the clotting time. https://academicjournals.org/journal/JMPR/article-full-text-pdf/CD21E2824141.
- Burns. Volume 46, Issue 1, February 2020, Pages 164-171. The effect of aromatherapy massage with lavender and chamomile oil on anxiety and sleep quality of patients with burns. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0305417918307800.
- Industrial Crops and Products. Volume 112, February 2018, Pages 47-52. Effect of a new shell material—Jackfruit seed starch on novel flavor microcapsules containing vanilla oil. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0926669017307458.
- Best Candles For Meditation And Its Benefits
- Xanthan Gum On Skin – Is It Good Or Bad?
- Peppermint Oil For Lips – Get Plump Lips with Peppermint Balm
- Complete Guide on Rosemary Water | Homemade Rosemary Water for Hair Growth, Long and Healthy Hair
- Essential Oils To Boost Your Immune System Support
- 13 Top Essential Oils for Snoring | Snore Stop Essential Oil Recipe
- Vitamin C Pack For Face – Benefits and Homemade Recipe
- Coconut Oil Vs Olive Oil For Hair | Difference Between Olive Oil And Coconut Oil For Hair